(Senior) Product Analyst (f/m/d) - for 12 months
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE | Product Management | Munich / Work from home | Temporary (Full-Time) | Full-time | Experienced professionals | Reference ID: 4110
- Tasks that ignite your passion
We’re looking for an experienced Product Analyst to help drive insights for the Personal Content team. Over 43 million customers use our email and personal (cloud) content tools on GMX and WEB.DE. The team is a part of the product organization, and its mission is to create the digital content experiences that our users can't live without. This person will own insight generation from personal (cloud) content analytics. They will play a crucial role in deriving learnings about current customer behavior, as well as drive insights that lay the foundation of the strategy for the future. They will partner with a tight-knit cross-functional product and analysts team.
The ideal candidate should have robust knowledge of consumer lifecycle and behavior analysis, customer segmentation, end-to-end funnel analysis, and business operations for a B2C product. They should also be able to distill complex data analyses into compelling storytelling for senior leadership.
- You develop a deep understanding of the product; define the key metrics that will guide the team in the early phases of identifying product-market fit.
- You own a 360-degree perspective on the data needs for the products from logging, to dashboarding, to creating recommendations to drive change in production.
- You inform future experimentation design and roadmaps by performing exploratory analysis to understand user engagement behavior and derive insights.
- You identify key trends, extract actionable insights and build executive-facing dashboards to track the progress of acquisition, monetization, and engagement trends.
- You translate complex concepts into implications for the business via excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Advantages you enjoy
Lived corporate culture
Transparency, open communication and short decision-making processes
Wide range of further training
E-learning, seminars, conferences and mentoring
Conferences, lecture series, courses, open source projects, community meetings, user groups
Active health care
Sports and fitness classes, lectures, discounts at fitness and health centers, fresh fruit and drinks for free
Generous subsidy for job bike leasing and the job ticket
Flexible working models
Home office, mobile office, flexible working hours, trust-based working time arrangements
Company pension scheme, discounts on our products and various leisure activities
Summer and winter parties, additional workshops and team events
- Your qualifications which inspire us
Have you completed a degree or comparable work experience? Are you interested in becoming part of a cross-functional team and are keen to make use of new technologies? Are you showing a "hands-on" work attitude? In that case, we’re looking to receive your application. Skills and Experience:
- You have Bachelors’ or above in quantitative discipline: Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- You have 3-5 years experience using analytics to drive key business decisions; examples include business/product/marketing analytics, business intelligence, strategy consulting, significant experience with SQL and large unstructured datasets such as Hadoop.
- You have deep understanding of statistical analysis, experimentation design, and common analytical techniques like regression, decision trees.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You have proficiency in programming/scripting and knowledge of statistical packages like R or Python is a plus.
We are brand. With GMX, WEB.DE and mail.com and over 43 million active users, we are the leading email and communication platform in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
We are future. Our services and apps simplify digital life from cloud storage to news and ID management.
You are at home. Your digital passion finds a professional home with us. Your strength makes us stronger, your expertise complements our ideas, your success becomes visible. Together we shape the digital future.
Diversity enriches. Different cultures, nationalities, genders, age groups, sexual orientations and religions as well as people with disabilities - we desire diversity and encourage it. Because only teams that reflect all facets of society offer the best framework conditions for creativity and make a company productive and distinctive. We value diversity and welcome all applications.
We look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and the reference number given above. Please use our online application form. If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please send us an email.
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE
Recruiting & Candidate Management
We are awarded!