Software Test Engineer - Big Data & AI (f/m/d) - onsite or remote / home office
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE | IT Software Development | Karlsruhe / Work from home | Permanent | Full-time | Experienced professionals | Reference ID: 4095
- Tasks that ignite your passion
Do you have a passion for testing and are you interested in data & AI? We develop and test innovative, data-driven solutions for our internal customers to open up new business areas. As a Test Engineer for backend systems, you are a specialist for all QA tasks in an agile, cross-functional software development team. Shape the future of testing with us and become part of our team!
- You are the first point of contact in the team for the creation of test concepts and test cases.
- You develop automated and manual tests and work together with your teammates on the test infrastructure.
- You analyze test results and continuously optimize test processes.
- You exchange ideas with other teams and develop new standards together.
- You keep up to date with technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, Git or Python.
Advantages you enjoy
Lived corporate culture
Transparency, open communication and short decision-making processes
Wide range of further training
E-learning, seminars, conferences and mentoring
Conferences, lecture series, courses, open source projects, community meetings, user groups
Active health care
Sports and fitness classes, lectures, discounts at fitness and health centers, fresh fruit and drinks for free
Generous subsidy for job bike leasing and the job ticket
Flexible working models
Home office, mobile office, flexible working hours, trust-based working time arrangements
Company pension scheme, discounts on our products and various leisure activities
Summer and winter parties, additional workshops and team events
- Your qualifications which inspire us Do you have a technical degree such as computer science or a comparable qualification and already gained some experience in testing? Do you want to work in an agile technical environment that is constantly evolving? Do you have a “hands-on” attitude and enjoy working with new technologies? Are you also communicative and enjoy working in a self-organized team? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
- You have experience in software quality assurance and/or software development; ISTQB certification is a plus.
- You have knowledge of Python, Java, SQL and REST APIs and are also familiar with Linux.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and test frameworks such as Cucumber or Robot is an advantage.
- You work independently in a cross-functional team, but also like to cooperate and contribute your ideas.
- You have a good command of English and ideally also German.
We are brand. With GMX, WEB.DE and mail.com and over 43 million active users, we are the leading email and communication platform in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
We are future. Our services and apps simplify digital life from cloud storage to news and ID management.
You are at home. Your digital passion finds a professional home with us. Your strength makes us stronger, your expertise complements our ideas, your success becomes visible. Together we shape the digital future.
Diversity enriches. Different cultures, nationalities, genders, age groups, sexual orientations and religions as well as people with disabilities - we desire diversity and encourage it. Because only teams that reflect all facets of society offer the best framework conditions for creativity and make a company productive and distinctive. We value diversity and welcome all applications.
We look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and the reference number given above. Please use our online application form. If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please send us an email.
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE
Recruiting & Candidate Management
We are awarded!