Agile Test Engineer iOS / Android Apps (f/m/d) - onsite or remote / home office
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE | IT Quality Assurance / -management / IT Software Development | Nationwide (Germany) / Munich / Work from home | Permanent | Full-time | Experienced professionals | Reference ID: 4056
- Tasks that ignite your passion
Your passion is quality, test and automation in mobile APP environments? You are appreciating an environment of flat hierarchies and international cross-functional agile teams? The challenge to provide secure and high quality software for more than 43 Mio active customers thrills you? Then we look forward to getting to know you! You analyse, develop and maintain the tests for our mobile Mail & Cloud Apps. You will be testing new functionalities for more than 10 million of domestic GMX, WEB.DE, as well as mail.com iOS / Android users worldwide.
- You are part of one of three agile development teams and responsible for requirements analysis, definition and execution of tests for our iOS / Android Apps.
- You define test scenarios for all test levels and types (mainly manual, regression, risk-based).
- Together with the software developers and other test engineers you continuously optimize the test coverage in the different test levels.
- Depending on your own level of expertise, you write automated tests with the support of the developers.
- You bring in your own ideas, you design the test strategy and you select, develop and maintain the testing tools.
- You work on your own projects or try out new technologies during "Slack Days".
Advantages you enjoy
Lived corporate culture
Transparency, open communication and short decision-making processes
Wide range of further training
E-learning, seminars, conferences and mentoring
Conferences, lecture series, courses, open source projects, community meetings, user groups
Active health care
Sports and fitness classes, lectures, discounts at fitness and health centers, fresh fruit and drinks for free
Generous subsidy for job bike leasing and the job ticket
Flexible working models
Home office, mobile office, flexible working hours, trust-based working time arrangements
Company pension scheme, discounts on our products and various leisure activities
Summer and winter parties, additional workshops and team events
- Your qualifications which inspire us
Have you completed a technical degree or comparable work experience? Are you interested in becoming part of a multinational agile iOS / Android team and are keen to make use of new technologies? Are you driven to deliver outstanding apps and features? Are you showing a "hands-on" work attitude? In that case, we’re looking to receive your application.
- You have experience in the conception, execution and development of manual tests for native Android or IOS mobile apps.
- You can bring your experience in agile testing to the team and continuously improve the agile QA process together with the team.
- You are interested or you have test automation experience with espresso or similar framework on mobile apps.
- You are interested in new technologies, you are creative and you are open to discussions to improve our apps.
- You are a true team player, have strong communication skills and appreciate an agile, interdisciplinary team.
We are brand. With GMX, WEB.DE and mail.com and over 43 million active users, we are the leading email and communication platform in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
We are future. Our services and apps simplify digital life from cloud storage to news and ID management.
You are at home. Your digital passion finds a professional home with us. Your strength makes us stronger, your expertise complements our ideas, your success becomes visible. Together we shape the digital future.
Diversity enriches. Different cultures, nationalities, genders, age groups, sexual orientations and religions as well as people with disabilities - we desire diversity and encourage it. Because only teams that reflect all facets of society offer the best framework conditions for creativity and make a company productive and distinctive. We value diversity and welcome all applications.
We look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and the reference number given above. Please use our online application form. If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please send us an email.
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE
Recruiting & Candidate Management
We are awarded!