Android Development Teamlead (f/m/d)
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE | IT Software Development | Munich | Permanent | Full-time | Executives | Reference ID: 4036
- Tasks that ignite your passion
We develop the most successful email and cloud services in Germany - GMX and WEB.DE! We are looking for a skilled and passionate Android Teamlead (f/m/d). As a leader you inspire your team, grow your people, take responsibility for quality, and combine your agile leadership mindset with the technical expertise of a senior developer. You and your team will be designing and developing new functionalities for our top rated mail apps for more than 10 million GMX, WEB.DE as well as mail.com Android users worldwide.
- Provide mentoring, coaching and guidance to your developers to form and maintain a high-performing team.
- Closely collaborate within your cross-functional team together with your product manager, ux-designer and agile coach.
- Foster a team culture where people value open and honest feedback, as well as taking over full ownership.
- Drive technical excellence within the team by evaluating new technologies and applying best practices. Empower your developers in making great architectural decisions and ensure collaboration with other teams to achieve a common goal.
- Responsible for end-to-end hiring process of a dev team with a strong focus on candidate experience.
Advantages you enjoy
Lived corporate culture
Transparency, open communication and short decision-making processes
Wide range of further training
E-learning, seminars, conferences and mentoring
Conferences, lecture series, courses, open source projects, community meetings, user groups
Active health care
Sports and fitness classes, lectures, discounts at fitness and health centers, fresh fruit and drinks for free
Generous subsidy for job bike leasing and the job ticket
Flexible working models
Home office, mobile office, flexible working hours, trust-based working time arrangements
Company pension scheme, discounts on our products and various leisure activities
Summer and winter parties, additional workshops and team events
- Your qualifications which inspire us
Have you completed a technical degree or comparable work experience? Are you interested in leading a multinational agile Android team and are keen to make use of new technologies? Are you driven to deliver outstanding apps and features together with your team? Are you showing a "hands-on" work attitude? In that case, we’re looking to receive your application.
- Several years of professional experience as a Senior- or Lead-Android developer or as Teamlead, proven track record of developing and mentoring people.
- Solid knowledge of software design, software architecture for large scale Android applications written in Kotlin as well experience in automated Unit- and Integration Tests, CI/CD.
- Familiar with the opportunities but also with the challenges for native apps - bonus: actively worked with OKRs
- Interested in new technologies, creativity and open to discussions to improve our apps.
- Great communication (our team language is English, German is nice to have), used to work independently and welcome working in a multinational Scrum team together with different disciplines.
We are brand. With GMX, WEB.DE and mail.com and over 43 million active users, we are the leading email and communication platform in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
We are future. Our services and apps simplify digital life from cloud storage to news and ID management.
You are at home. Your digital passion finds a professional home with us. Your strength makes us stronger, your expertise complements our ideas, your success becomes visible. Together we shape the digital future.
Diversity enriches. Different cultures, nationalities, genders, age groups, sexual orientations and religions as well as people with disabilities - we desire diversity and encourage it. Because only teams that reflect all facets of society offer the best framework conditions for creativity and make a company productive and distinctive. We value diversity and welcome all applications.
We look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and the reference number given above. Please use our online application form. If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please send us an email.
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE
Recruiting & Candidate Management
We are awarded!