Teamlead iOS Development (f/m/d)
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE | IT Software Development | Munich | Permanent | Full-time | Executives | Reference ID: 4034
- Tasks that ignite your passion
We develop the most successful email and cloud services in Germany - GMX and WEB.DE - and are currently looking for an iOS Teamlead. The work of your team will be geared to advancing the worldwide success of our products. As a leader you inspire your team, bringing it further forward, take responsibility for quality and combine agile leadership tasks with the expertise of building an international and fully remote developer team. You will be designing and developing new functionalities for our top rated mail app for more than 5 million GMX, WEB.DE as well as mail.com iOS users worldwide.
- Strong focus on building up a multinational fully remote developer team or take over a well-established.
- Professional and disciplinary leadership of an agile app development team on iOS platform, be a mentor and coach to your team members and help them grow.
- Responsible for end-to-end hiring process of a dev team with a strong focus on candidate experience.
- Optimization, scaling and further development of individual product areas of our iOS app.
- Empower your engineers in making architectural decisions, evaluating new technologies and writing technical concepts and code that follows the SOLID principles.
Advantages you enjoy
Lived corporate culture
Transparency, open communication and short decision-making processes
Wide range of further training
E-learning, seminars, conferences and mentoring
Conferences, lecture series, courses, open source projects, community meetings, user groups
Active health care
Sports and fitness classes, lectures, discounts at fitness and health centers, fresh fruit and drinks for free
Generous subsidy for job bike leasing and the job ticket
Flexible working models
Home office, mobile office, flexible working hours, trust-based working time arrangements
Company pension scheme, discounts on our products and various leisure activities
Summer and winter parties, additional workshops and team events
- Your qualifications which inspire us
Have you completed a technical degree or comparable work experience? Are you interested in leading and building up a multinational agile fully remote iOS team or is it your wish take over a well established team? Both options are possible. Furthermore are you keen to make use of new technologies? Are you driven to deliver outstanding apps and features together with your team? Are you showing a "hands-on" work attitude? In that case, we’re looking to receive your application.
- At least 2 years of professional experience working in a mobile developer team as a senior developer or in an executive position.
- Strong knowledge of software design, developed preferably in Swift or ObjectiveC.
- Experience in automated Unit- and Integration Tests, GitLab CI/Docker and Git.
- Interested in new technologies, creativity and open to discussions to improve our apps.
- Communicative, used to work independently and welcome working in a multinational Scrum team together with different disciplines (team language is English, German is a plus).
We are brand. With GMX, WEB.DE and mail.com and over 43 million active users, we are the leading email and communication platform in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
We are future. Our services and apps simplify digital life from cloud storage to news and ID management.
You are at home. Your digital passion finds a professional home with us. Your strength makes us stronger, your expertise complements our ideas, your success becomes visible. Together we shape the digital future.
Diversity enriches. Different cultures, nationalities, genders, age groups, sexual orientations and religions as well as people with disabilities - we desire diversity and encourage it. Because only teams that reflect all facets of society offer the best framework conditions for creativity and make a company productive and distinctive. We value diversity and welcome all applications.
We look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and the reference number given above. Please use our online application form. If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please send us an email.
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE
Recruiting & Candidate Management
We are awarded!