Agile Test Automation Engineer (f/m/d) - onsite or remote / home office
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE | IT Quality Assurance / -management | Nationwide (Germany) / Munich / Work from home | Permanent | Full-time | Experienced professionals | Reference ID: 3840
- Tasks that ignite your passion
Your passion is quality and test automation in software environments? You are appreciating an environment of flat hierarchies and international cross-functional agile teams? The challenge to provide secure and high-quality software for our 43 Mio active GMX, WEB.DE and mail.com customers thrills you? Then we look forward to getting to know you! You analyze, develop and maintain the tests for business-critical systems and customer processes, like (de)registration, (de)provisioning or the customer center by using leading edge technologies.
- You are responsible for defining, developing, and executing automated integration and acceptance tests with JAVA in a cross-functional team.
- You analyze the test results and configure automated tests to execute reliably and efficiently in CI/CD environments.
- You bring in your own ideas, you design the test strategy, and you develop and maintain the testing tools.
- You work together with a test manager and developers to analyze the requirements and define and adopt the automated tests.
- You can work on your own projects or try out new technologies on prototypes during "Slack Days".
Advantages you enjoy
Lived corporate culture
Transparency, open communication and short decision-making processes
Wide range of further training
E-learning, seminars, conferences and mentoring
Conferences, lecture series, courses, open source projects, community meetings, user groups
Active health care
Sports and fitness classes, lectures, discounts at fitness and health centers, fresh fruit and drinks for free
Inexpensive job bike
Generous subsidy for job bike leasing
Flexible working models
Home office, mobile office, flexible working hours, trust-based working time arrangements
Company pension scheme, discounts on our products and various leisure activities
Summer and winter parties, additional workshops and team events
- Your qualifications which inspire us
Do you have a technical degree such as computer science or comparable training? Are you interested in becoming part of an agile team and helping to shape test automation? You write high-quality code, your work attitude is "hands-on" and you like to deal with new technologies? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
- You have experience in the definition, conception, and the development of automated tests for JSON or RESTFul HTTP APIs.
- You have good knowledge of Core Java and experience with RestAssured or a similar API test framework.
- You are familiar with CI environments such as GitLab-CI or Jenkins.
- You like to learn new things e.g. from the areas of development, data science, security or DevOps and can think outside the box.
- You are a true team player, have strong communication skills and appreciate an agile, interdisciplinary team.
We are brand. With GMX, WEB.DE and mail.com and over 43 million active users, we are the leading email and communication platform in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
We are future. Our services and apps simplify digital life from cloud storage to news and ID management.
You are at home. Your digital passion finds a professional home with us. Your strength makes us stronger, your expertise complements our ideas, your success becomes visible. Together we shape the digital future.
Diversity enriches. Different cultures, nationalities, genders, age groups, sexual orientations and religions as well as people with disabilities - we desire diversity and encourage it. Because only teams that reflect all facets of society offer the best framework conditions for creativity and make a company productive and distinctive. We value diversity and welcome all applications.
We look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and the reference number given above. Please use our online application form. If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please send us an email.
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE
Recruiting & Candidate Management
We are awarded!