Working Student (f/m/d) User Experience and UI Design
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE | (Graphic) Design / UX | Munich | Working student | Full-time | Students | Reference ID: 3212
- Tasks that ignite your passion
Our User Experience Design team is looking for support! As a working student (f/m/d), you can expect exciting tasks related to the optimization and expansion of our websites and digital offerings in the area of news.
- You will illustrate UX concepts with the help of mockups, user flows and interactive prototypes based on our design system.
- You research relevant trends and developments and create competitive analyses.
- You support user research in the planning, execution and evaluation of qualitative and quantitative user tests.
- You prepare workshops to work on solutions together with the team.
- Image research, graphics editing as well as the adaptation and creation of infographics round off the range of tasks.
Advantages you enjoy
Lived corporate culture
Transparency, open communication and short decision-making processes
Wide range of further training
E-learning, seminars, conferences and mentoring
Conferences, lecture series, courses, open source projects, community meetings, user groups
Active health care
Sports and fitness classes, lectures, discounts at fitness and health centers, fresh fruit and drinks for free
Inexpensive job bike
Generous subsidy for job bike leasing
Flexible working models
Home office, mobile office, flexible working hours, trust-based working time arrangements
Company pension scheme, discounts on our products and various leisure activities
Summer and winter parties, additional workshops and team events
- Your qualifications which inspire us
You are studying media informatics, user experience design, interaction design or similar and ideally already have some experience in the conception and design of digital products as well as user testing.
- You enjoy keeping up with the latest trends in UI design and trying out new creative methods and frameworks.
- You already have knowledge and practical experience in Figma (Sketch) and Adobe programs. An appealing portfolio gives us first insights into your skills here.
- You communicate openly and open-mindedly with an international team - good English skills are an advantage.
- You would like to take on responsibility and develop yourself further.
- You will be available for about 20 hours per week.
By the way: Working students are allowed to work remotely 2 days per week.
Please note that in order to process your application, we need to know your earliest possible start date as well as your valid enrollment certificate.
We are brand. With GMX, WEB.DE and mail.com and over 43 million active users, we are the leading email and communication platform in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
We are future. Our services and apps simplify digital life from cloud storage to news and ID management.
You are at home. Your digital passion finds a professional home with us. Your strength makes us stronger, your expertise complements our ideas, your success becomes visible. Together we shape the digital future.
Diversity enriches. Different cultures, nationalities, genders, age groups, sexual orientations and religions as well as people with disabilities - we desire diversity and encourage it. Because only teams that reflect all facets of society offer the best framework conditions for creativity and make a company productive and distinctive. We value diversity and welcome all applications.
We look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and the reference number given above. Please use our online application form. If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please send us an email.
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE
Recruiting & Candidate Management
We are awarded!