IT Security Professional - Governance, Risk & Compliance (f/m/d) - onsite or remote / home office
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE | IT Security | Karlsruhe / Nationwide (Germany) / Munich | Permanent | Full-time | Experienced professionals | Reference ID: 3200
- Tasks that ignite your passion
WEB.DE and GMX are the leading mail and cloud providers in Germany with over 35 million customers. Do you like to take over responsibility and organisational security is your passion? Do you value an agile environment and a digital company? We’re eager to welcome you on board as an IT Security Professional in our team Governance, Risk & Compliance.
- You design and improve strategic processes (e.g. ISMS, risk management, BCM) and steer internal stakeholders during their implementation.
- You define and document security requirements, make their fullfillment grade transparent, and help your colleagues with closing the gaps.
- You cooperate closely with both technical and non-technical departments and make sure that current industry best practices, standards and company business needs are reflected in the results of the joint work.
- You’re the first contact point for governance, risk and compliance queries. You consult all divisions to security topics and increase security awareness.
- You prepare and steer both internal and external security audits.
Advantages you enjoy
Lived corporate culture
Transparency, open communication and short decision-making processes
Wide range of further training
E-learning, seminars, conferences and mentoring
Conferences, lecture series, courses, open source projects, community meetings, user groups
Active health care
Sports and fitness classes, lectures, discounts at fitness and health centers, fresh fruit and drinks for free
Generous subsidy for job bike leasing and the job ticket
Flexible working models
Home office, mobile office, flexible working hours, trust-based working time arrangements
Company pension scheme, discounts on our products and various leisure activities
Summer and winter parties, additional workshops and team events
- Your qualifications which inspire us
Have you completed a technical degree or do you have comparable education? Do you have profound experience with organizational security topics? Can you translate business requirements into security concepts? Are you familiar wih current relevant topics like DevSecOps or Policy as Code? Have you worked in agile environments and do you like hands-on work? We’re eager to get your application!
- You have profound knowledge of organizational security topics like ISMS, risk management or BCM. You’re versed with standards like ISO 27001 or NIST and you continuously keep yourself up-to-date with current best practices.
- You have a track record of strategic improvements achieved in strategic security topics.
- You have a solid technical background. You’re able to successfully comunicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders on all levels and you can reflect their needs in products of your work.
- You’re an analytic person with a can-do attitude and great organizational skills.
- You’re a team player and you have outstanding presentation and communication skills, both in German and in English.
We are brand. With GMX, WEB.DE and mail.com and over 43 million active users, we are the leading email and communication platform in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
We are future. Our services and apps simplify digital life from cloud storage to news and ID management.
You are at home. Your digital passion finds a professional home with us. Your strength makes us stronger, your expertise complements our ideas, your success becomes visible. Together we shape the digital future.
Diversity enriches. Different cultures, nationalities, genders, age groups, sexual orientations and religions as well as people with disabilities - we desire diversity and encourage it. Because only teams that reflect all facets of society offer the best framework conditions for creativity and make a company productive and distinctive. We value diversity and welcome all applications.
We look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and the reference number given above. Please use our online application form. If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please send us an email.
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE
Recruiting & Candidate Management
We are awarded!