Working Student Customer Service (f/m/d)
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE | Customer Service / Customer Management | Karlsruhe | Working student | Full-time | Students | Reference ID: 1488
- Tasks that ignite your passion
As a working student in the "Customer Service/ Customer Experience Management" team, you will support the team by answering customer support requests related to our English-language GMX and mail.com e-mail service via e-mail. Furthermore, you will support the department in analyzing customer feedback and reviewing numbers from all our channels.
- Answering 2nd level customer queries and complaint management.
- Assisting in the management of our social media channels.
- Evaluating customer feedback with detailed analysis of reasons for positive/negative trends.
- Reporting product-related bugs and technical issues to the relevant departments.
- Evaluating our KPIs and creating reports.
Advantages you enjoy
Lived corporate culture
Transparency, open communication and short decision-making processes
Wide range of further training
E-learning, seminars, conferences and mentoring
Conferences, lecture series, courses, open source projects, community meetings, user groups
Active health care
Sports and fitness classes, lectures, discounts at fitness and health centers, fresh fruit and drinks for free
Inexpensive job bike
Generous subsidy for job bike leasing
Flexible working models
Home office, mobile office, flexible working hours, trust-based working time arrangements
Company pension scheme, discounts on our products and various leisure activities
Summer and winter parties, additional workshops and team events
- Your qualifications which inspire us
You are currently studying business administration, information systems, communications, linguistics or similar and have at least one more year before graduation. You are a motivated team player who likes to work independently and show initiative.
- You have very good English skills, both written and spoken (B2/C1 level).
- You have an analytical and methodical mindset (MS Office, numbers, processes, IT know-how).
- You enjoy working in intercultural teams.
- You like new challenges and interesting projects.
- You are available for 16-20 hours per week (working hours are flexible).
Please note that in order to process your application, we need to know your earliest possible start date as well as your valid enrollment certificate.
We are brand. With GMX, WEB.DE and mail.com and over 43 million active users, we are the leading email and communication platform in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
We are future. Our services and apps simplify digital life from cloud storage to news and ID management.
You are at home. Your digital passion finds a professional home with us. Your strength makes us stronger, your expertise complements our ideas, your success becomes visible. Together we shape the digital future.
Diversity enriches. Different cultures, nationalities, genders, age groups, sexual orientations and religions as well as people with disabilities - we desire diversity and encourage it. Because only teams that reflect all facets of society offer the best framework conditions for creativity and make a company productive and distinctive. We value diversity and welcome all applications.
We look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and the reference number given above. Please use our online application form. If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please send us an email.
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE
Recruiting & Candidate Management
We are awarded!