iOS Developer (f/m/d) - onsite or remote / home office
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE | IT Software Development | Nationwide (Germany) / Munich / Work from home | Permanent | Full-time | Experienced professionals | Reference ID: 873
- Tasks that ignite your passion
We develop the most successful freemail services in Germany - GMX and WEB.DE - and are currently looking for an iOS Developer for our office in Munich. As a member of the iOS Mobile Development Agile team your work will be geared to advancing the worldwide success of our products. By deploying and utilising leading edge technologies, you will be designing and developing new functionalities for millions of domestic GMX, WEB.DE, as well as mail.com and 1&1 users worldwide. You will have the opportunity to work with open source projects and take advantage of slack days, where you can try out new technologies or develop pet projects and thereby actively improve your knowledge and skills. Moreover we have designed and have implemented a state of the art module oriented architecture which you can contribute and gain knowledge from.
- You will write structured and testable code in Swift and be able to maintain existing Objective-C code while following agile practices.
- You will create new Unit and improve the exiting ones.
- You are able to deliver high quality code and contribute your know-how by the way of code reviews and technical discussions.
- You will enrich our products with your own ideas and give technically sound feedback to product owners and UI/UX with regard to new features.
- You can take advantage of regular slack days to work on personally desired product features, learn more about exciting new technologies and other similar topics.
Advantages you enjoy
Lived corporate culture
Transparency, open communication and short decision-making processes
Wide range of further training
E-learning, seminars, conferences and mentoring
Conferences, lecture series, courses, open source projects, community meetings, user groups
Active health care
Sports and fitness classes, lectures, discounts at fitness and health centers, fresh fruit and drinks for free
Inexpensive job bike
Generous subsidy for job bike leasing
Flexible working models
Home office, mobile office, flexible working hours, trust-based working time arrangements
Company pension scheme, discounts on our products and various leisure activities
Summer and winter parties, additional workshops and team events
- Your qualifications which inspire us
Have you completed a technical degree or comparable work experience? Are you interested in becoming part of an agile iOS team and are keen to make use of new technologies? Are you driven to deliver outstanding apps and features? Are you showing a "hands-on" work attitude? In that case, we’re looking forward to receive your application.
- You should be familiar with Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa.
- You should have a sound knowledge of software design, and some knowledge of software architecture.
- You should have experience in Unit testing, Continuous Integration as well as interaction with source code management tools such as Git.
- You should have some experience with Client-/Server technologies such as REST, HTTP and JSON.
- You should be open to new ideas, should have good communication skills and enjoy being part of a team that uses agile working approaches.
We are brand. With GMX, WEB.DE and mail.com and over 43 million active users, we are the leading email and communication platform in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
We are future. Our services and apps simplify digital life from cloud storage to news and ID management.
You are at home. Your digital passion finds a professional home with us. Your strength makes us stronger, your expertise complements our ideas, your success becomes visible. Together we shape the digital future.
Diversity enriches. Different cultures, nationalities, genders, age groups, sexual orientations and religions as well as people with disabilities - we desire diversity and encourage it. Because only teams that reflect all facets of society offer the best framework conditions for creativity and make a company productive and distinctive. We value diversity and welcome all applications.
We look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and the reference number given above. Please use our online application form. If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please send us an email.
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE
Recruiting & Candidate Management
We are awarded!