Web Architekt (f/m/d) - onsite or remote / home office
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE | IT Software Development | Karlsruhe / Nationwide (Germany) / Work from home | Permanent | Full-time | Experienced professionals | Reference ID: 817
- Tasks that ignite your passion
You are an experienced software architect, have already successfully built your own web portals and feel at home in a responsible, technically complex environment? Do you enjoy working with modern, innovative technologies and can inspire millions of users with your solutions every day? Then become part of our cross-divisional, international Portal Architecture Group and shape the future of our products together with us. In your role as Enterprise Architect Web Portals you will report directly to the Head of Architecture.
- You will be responsible for the company-wide frontend strategy, develop it consistently and define high-level architecture requirements and goals.
- You are in regular contact with the system and application architects of the software development teams you supervise and who implement the enterprise architectures you have developed.
- You define the framework conditions and the big picture for the development teams.
- You coach agile teams and specifically develop senior developers into application architects.
- You develop the architectural target picture for the products you support and take responsibility for its implementation. To do this, you will be in close contact with your system architects, software development teams, application architects and the Portal Architecture Group.
Advantages you enjoy
Lived corporate culture
Transparency, open communication and short decision-making processes
Wide range of further training
E-learning, seminars, conferences and mentoring
Conferences, lecture series, courses, open source projects, community meetings, user groups
Active health care
Sports and fitness classes, lectures, discounts at fitness and health centers, fresh fruit and drinks for free
Inexpensive job bike
Generous subsidy for job bike leasing
Flexible working models
Home office, mobile office, flexible working hours, trust-based working time arrangements
Company pension scheme, discounts on our products and various leisure activities
Summer and winter parties, additional workshops and team events
- Your qualifications which inspire us
Have you completed a technical degree or comparable education? Do you have a strong technical background and see the big picture? Do you think in a customer-oriented way, you're able to solve problems cooperatively and also implement the most suitable solution? You want to make an impact, consistently push your own visions and you are able to inspire colleagues?
- Ideally, you have experience as a software or enterprise architect and have a proven track record in planning and implementing high-traffic web portals.
- You can build trusting relationships with your customers, colleagues and software developers at all levels and actively ensure the flow of information across divisional and departmental boundaries.
- You can develop abstract concepts as well as target images and can also break these down into concrete work packages for software development.
- You are a real team player, have good communication skills in English and you actively seek feedback to improve your ideas.
We are brand. With GMX, WEB.DE and mail.com and over 43 million active users, we are the leading email and communication platform in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
We are future. Our services and apps simplify digital life from cloud storage to news and ID management.
You are at home. Your digital passion finds a professional home with us. Your strength makes us stronger, your expertise complements our ideas, your success becomes visible. Together we shape the digital future.
Diversity enriches. Different cultures, nationalities, genders, age groups, sexual orientations and religions as well as people with disabilities - we desire diversity and encourage it. Because only teams that reflect all facets of society offer the best framework conditions for creativity and make a company productive and distinctive. We value diversity and welcome all applications.
We look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and the reference number given above. Please use our online application form. If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please send us an email.
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE
Recruiting & Candidate Management
We are awarded!