Working Student Online Marketing (f/m/d)
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE | (Online-) Marketing | Karlsruhe | Working student | Full-time | Students | Reference ID: 4092
- Tasks that ignite your passion
Are you looking for a working student position? We offer you the opportunity to gain meaningful professional experience in online marketing for a leading email provider (for our mail.com and GMX international brands). In addition to gaining insights into different aspects of the work of an online marketing manager, you can play an active role in our team in the following areas:
- After completing on-boarding, you will take on independent tasks in the area of social media such as conceptualizing, planning, and creating posts and stories for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Applying SEO criteria, you will contribute ideas, edit, and write content for our English-language mail.com blog.
- You will support our online marketing team in routine tasks such as performance monitoring.
- Ideally, you will also support us in analyzing KPIs and preparing reports with the help of Excel and PowerPoint.
Advantages you enjoy
Lived corporate culture
Transparency, open communication and short decision-making processes
Wide range of further training
E-learning, seminars, conferences and mentoring
Conferences, lecture series, courses, open source projects, community meetings, user groups
Active health care
Sports and fitness classes, lectures, discounts at fitness and health centers, fresh fruit and drinks for free
Generous subsidy for job bike leasing and the job ticket
Flexible working models
Home office, mobile office, flexible working hours, trust-based working time arrangements
Company pension scheme, discounts on our products and various leisure activities
Summer and winter parties, additional workshops and team events
- Your qualifications which inspire us
You are currently completing a degree, ideally with a focus on (online) marketing, communications, or a similar field and are interested in working alongside your studies. You have already gained some experience in planning and implementing social media campaigns.
- You possess good copywriting skills with a flair for appealing design. Editorial experience would also be an advantage.
- SEO experience is an advantage – especially in the area of keyword research and content optimization.
- You are a native speaker of English or have English skills at the C2 level.
- You have very good MS Office skills.
- you are outgoing, friendly, communicative, independent, and responsible. Furthermore, you are creative and have the ability to implement your own ideas.
If you are available to work for at least 15 hours per week (you are welcome to work up to 20) and can remain with us for at least one full year, we are looking forward to receive your application!
We are brand. With GMX, WEB.DE and mail.com and over 43 million active users, we are the leading email and communication platform in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
We are future. Our services and apps simplify digital life from cloud storage to news and ID management.
You are at home. Your digital passion finds a professional home with us. Your strength makes us stronger, your expertise complements our ideas, your success becomes visible. Together we shape the digital future.
Diversity enriches. Different cultures, nationalities, genders, age groups, sexual orientations and religions as well as people with disabilities - we desire diversity and encourage it. Because only teams that reflect all facets of society offer the best framework conditions for creativity and make a company productive and distinctive. We value diversity and welcome all applications.
We look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and the reference number given above. Please use our online application form. If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please send us an email.
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE
Recruiting & Candidate Management
We are awarded!