DevOps Engineer (f/m/d) - onsite or remote / home office
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE | IT Software Development | Karlsruhe / Nationwide (Germany) / Work from home | Permanent | Full-time | Experienced professionals | Reference ID: 3985
- Tasks that ignite your passion
With over 43 million customers, WEB.DE and GMX are among the leading email providers in Germany. As part of our CRM team, are you working on developing B2B solutions and new digital data products so that we can continue to offer our email and cloud services freely to our users in the future? Are you interested in how commercial technologies and modern open source solutions fit together in a meaningful way? Then you've come to the right place!
- You will be responsible for the development and design of software solutions for the integration of our Big Data applications (in-house Kubernetes cluster) with our SAP CRM system.
- You will use a variety of data to build secure and data protection-compliant data products.
- You will be responsible for advising our internal departments on strategic development (e.g. technology options and their advantages and disadvantages).
- Your other exciting tasks will include the further development and operation of SAP CRM applications and processes.
Advantages you enjoy
Lived corporate culture
Transparency, open communication and short decision-making processes
Wide range of further training
E-learning, seminars, conferences and mentoring
Conferences, lecture series, courses, open source projects, community meetings, user groups
Active health care
Sports and fitness classes, lectures, discounts at fitness and health centers, fresh fruit and drinks for free
Generous subsidy for job bike leasing and the job ticket
Flexible working models
Home office, mobile office, flexible working hours, trust-based working time arrangements
Company pension scheme, discounts on our products and various leisure activities
Summer and winter parties, additional workshops and team events
- Your qualifications which inspire us
You already have practical professional experience in software development in a team (e.g. in testing, code reviews, use of patterns, clean code) and ideally you are already familiar with the SAP tech stack? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
- You are interested in developing products as part of a team and supporting them throughout the entire development cycle - from discussing the initial idea, designing and implementing the solution through to supporting operations.
- You are familiar with the development of data-driven applications in a cloud environment (e.g. Kubernetes, CI/CD pipelines, S3, Kafka, Trino, SQL, RESTful APIs).
- Ideally, you are familiar with the SAP tech stack (CRM, BW, ERP, OpenHub) and the technologies used there (ABAP, SAP Fiori/UI5, OData).
- You are very familiar with at least one of the languages Java, Python or ABAP and have no fear of contact with the others.
- You have a good command of German (at least B2 level) and English, both written and spoken.
We are brand. With GMX, WEB.DE and mail.com and over 43 million active users, we are the leading email and communication platform in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
We are future. Our services and apps simplify digital life from cloud storage to news and ID management.
You are at home. Your digital passion finds a professional home with us. Your strength makes us stronger, your expertise complements our ideas, your success becomes visible. Together we shape the digital future.
Diversity enriches. Different cultures, nationalities, genders, age groups, sexual orientations and religions as well as people with disabilities - we desire diversity and encourage it. Because only teams that reflect all facets of society offer the best framework conditions for creativity and make a company productive and distinctive. We value diversity and welcome all applications.
We look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and the reference number given above. Please use our online application form. If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please send us an email.
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE
Recruiting & Candidate Management
We are awarded!