Senior iOS Developer (f/m/d) - onsite or remote / home office
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE | IT Software Development | Nationwide (Germany) / Berlin / Work from home | Permanent | Full-time | Experienced professionals | Reference ID: 3945
- Tasks that ignite your passion
We develop the most successful email and cloud services in Germany - WEB.DE and GMX - and are currently looking for a Senior iOS Developer. As a member of our cross-functional iOS team your work will be geared to advancing the worldwide success of our products. By deploying and utilising leading edge technologies, you will be designing and developing new functionalities for millions of domestic WEB.DE,GMX, as well as mail.com and 1&1 users worldwide. You will have the opportunity to work with open source projects and take advantage of "slack" days where you can try out new technologies or develop pet projects and thereby actively improve your knowledge and skills.
- Write structured, testable and maintainable code in Swift (understanding Objective-C is a plus). Own the app architecture and further evolve it over time. Be actively involved in architectural decisions. Constantly improve the exiting codebase and our workflows.
- Provide meaningful feedback in our code reviews and technical discussions.
- Actively participate in cross-team initiatives.
- Participate in our hiring and onboarding process and mentor other developers in your team.
- Enrich our products with your own ideas and give technically sound feedback to product owners and UI/UX with regard to new features.
Advantages you enjoy
Lived corporate culture
Transparency, open communication and short decision-making processes
Wide range of further training
E-learning, seminars, conferences and mentoring
Conferences, lecture series, courses, open source projects, community meetings, user groups
Active health care
Sports and fitness classes, lectures, discounts at fitness and health centers, fresh fruit and drinks for free
Inexpensive job bike
Generous subsidy for job bike leasing
Flexible working models
Home office, mobile office, flexible working hours, trust-based working time arrangements
Company pension scheme, discounts on our products and various leisure activities
Summer and winter parties, additional workshops and team events
- Your qualifications which inspire us
Have you completed a technical degree or comparable work experience? Are you interested in becoming part of our multinational iOS team and are keen to make use of new technologies? Are you motivated to deliver outstanding apps and features? Are you showing a "hands-on" work attitude? In that case, we’re looking to receive your application. Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of software development experience in iOS using Swift (Objective-C is a plus), other languages are a nice to have. Proven ability to develop and mentor your peers.
- Solid knowledge of software design and software architecture for large scale iOS applications.
- Great theoretical and practical knowledge in Unit- and Integration tests (UI testing knowledge is a plus) as well as a very good understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Hands on experience with REST-APIs.
- Be open to new ideas, have good communication skills and enjoy being part of a cross-functional agile team that is passionate about iOS Development.
We are brand. With GMX, WEB.DE and mail.com and over 43 million active users, we are the leading email and communication platform in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
We are future. Our services and apps simplify digital life from cloud storage to news and ID management.
You are at home. Your digital passion finds a professional home with us. Your strength makes us stronger, your expertise complements our ideas, your success becomes visible. Together we shape the digital future.
Diversity enriches. Different cultures, nationalities, genders, age groups, sexual orientations and religions as well as people with disabilities - we desire diversity and encourage it. Because only teams that reflect all facets of society offer the best framework conditions for creativity and make a company productive and distinctive. We value diversity and welcome all applications.
We look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and the reference number given above. Please use our online application form. If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please send us an email.
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE
Recruiting & Candidate Management
We are awarded!