DevOps Software Engineer (f/m/d) - onsite or remote / home office
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE | IT Software Development | Karlsruhe / Nationwide (Germany) / Work from home | Permanent | Full-time | Experienced professionals | Reference ID: 3910
- Tasks that ignite your passion
Your heart burns for software development as well as for the automation of application lifecycle processes to further improve the quality of the products for more than 43 million users? You want to design and implement modern and easy-to-use continuous delivery workflows – among others for one of the largest private Kubernetes clouds in the world? We are a DevOps team that implements and runs various orchestration tools for our colleagues in development and operations. Become part of our team and shape the future with us!
- You develop concepts for our automation toolchain.
- You evaluate and implement high-quality deployment tools and ensure seamless integration into the existing environment.
- You expand our service landscape around our cloud platform with suitable CI/CD applications and are responsible for their fail-safe operation.
- You are the first contact person for Continuous Delivery and support your colleagues with CI/CD topics.
- You bring in new ideas, work on your own projects within the framework of "Slack Days" or try out new technologies on prototypes and take part in our rotating 24/7 on-call service.
Advantages you enjoy
Lived corporate culture
Transparency, open communication and short decision-making processes
Wide range of further training
E-learning, seminars, conferences and mentoring
Conferences, lecture series, courses, open source projects, community meetings, user groups
Active health care
Sports and fitness classes, lectures, discounts at fitness and health centers, fresh fruit and drinks for free
Inexpensive job bike
Generous subsidy for job bike leasing
Flexible working models
Home office, mobile office, flexible working hours, trust-based working time arrangements
Company pension scheme, discounts on our products and various leisure activities
Summer and winter parties, additional workshops and team events
- Your qualifications which inspire us
You have completed a technical degree or comparable education? You are familiar with agile software development methods and tools, enjoy learning new things and understand complex technology stacks? You appreciate a DevOps team, cutting-edge technologies and are familiar with automation tools? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
- You have solid experience as a software developer, e.g. with Python, Go or Java.
- You enjoy developing easy-to-maintain, testable and reusable software with the help of GitLab CI.
- You are familiar with Docker as well as Kubernetes and know your way around Linux systems.
- Tools like Prometheus, Grafana, Elasticsearch and Kibana are nothing new to you.
- You are a service-oriented team player, enjoy working with different departments and have good communication skills in English and German.
We are brand. With GMX, WEB.DE and mail.com and over 43 million active users, we are the leading email and communication platform in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
We are future. Our services and apps simplify digital life from cloud storage to news and ID management.
You are at home. Your digital passion finds a professional home with us. Your strength makes us stronger, your expertise complements our ideas, your success becomes visible. Together we shape the digital future.
Diversity enriches. Different cultures, nationalities, genders, age groups, sexual orientations and religions as well as people with disabilities - we desire diversity and encourage it. Because only teams that reflect all facets of society offer the best framework conditions for creativity and make a company productive and distinctive. We value diversity and welcome all applications.
We look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and the reference number given above. Please use our online application form. If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please send us an email.
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE
Recruiting & Candidate Management
We are awarded!