(Senior) SAP CRM Inhouse Consultant/Developer (f/m/d) - onsite or remote / home office
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE | IT Software Development | Karlsruhe / Nationwide (Germany) / Work from home | Permanent | Full-time | Experienced professionals | Reference ID: 3907
- Tasks that ignite your passion
With over 43 million customers, WEB.DE and GMX are among the leading email providers in Germany. Do you have a passion for digital data products and want to make a difference in a company with an agile environment and flat hierarchies? Customer relationship management is one of a company's most important assets. That's why we rely on a customized B2B SAP CRM solution to best meet the needs of our internal customers. As an SAP CRM Inhouse Developer, you will not only optimize existing business processes but also make a significant contribution to the development of new business areas. Become part of a motivated, interdisciplinary team of SAP CRM specialists and work with them to develop the B2B CRM platform of the future:
- As an SAP in-house consultant/developer, you will support the SAP CRM team both in the further development of the platform and in its operation.
- You will take on end-to-end responsibility for SAP CRM processes.
- You advise internal customers on strategic, technical and functional issues, which makes you a sought-after interface due to your expertise.
- Together with the development team and end customers, you translate functional requirements into customized software solutions.
- Together with the team, you will design the new cloud B2B CRM platform "SAP Customer Experience".
Advantages you enjoy
Lived corporate culture
Transparency, open communication and short decision-making processes
Wide range of further training
E-learning, seminars, conferences and mentoring
Conferences, lecture series, courses, open source projects, community meetings, user groups
Active health care
Sports and fitness classes, lectures, discounts at fitness and health centers, fresh fruit and drinks for free
Generous subsidy for job bike leasing and the job ticket
Flexible working models
Home office, mobile office, flexible working hours, trust-based working time arrangements
Company pension scheme, discounts on our products and various leisure activities
Summer and winter parties, additional workshops and team events
- Your qualifications which inspire us
Do you have a degree in (business) informatics or similar or a comparable professional qualification? Do you describe yourself as a team player and have an agile mindset? Do you like to try things out and see your strengths in SAP CRM development as well as consulting and do you like to think outside the box?
If you can answer all these questions with "yes" and also enjoy working on projects based on the current SAP CRM (7.0 EHP4) system "on HANA" and SAP UI5 Fiori interface, then we would be delighted to welcome you to our team.
- You have several years of experience in SAP ABAP and ABAP OO development, as well as experience in the implementation of CDS views and/or ABAP Managed Database Procedures (AMDP).
- You can develop web services and web APIs, preferably using SAP Gateway Service Builder (OData, REST, SOAP) and ideally you have also gained initial experience with the SAP Business Technology Platform.
- You describe your way of working as hands-on, analytical and precise.
- You have a good command of German (at least B2 level) and English, both written and spoken.
We are brand. With GMX, WEB.DE and mail.com and over 43 million active users, we are the leading email and communication platform in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
We are future. Our services and apps simplify digital life from cloud storage to news and ID management.
You are at home. Your digital passion finds a professional home with us. Your strength makes us stronger, your expertise complements our ideas, your success becomes visible. Together we shape the digital future.
Diversity enriches. Different cultures, nationalities, genders, age groups, sexual orientations and religions as well as people with disabilities - we desire diversity and encourage it. Because only teams that reflect all facets of society offer the best framework conditions for creativity and make a company productive and distinctive. We value diversity and welcome all applications.
We look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and the reference number given above. Please use our online application form. If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please send us an email.
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE
Recruiting & Candidate Management
We are awarded!