Java Developer (f/m/d) - High-performance systems - onsite or remote / home office
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE | IT Software Development | Karlsruhe / Nationwide (Germany) / Work from home | Permanent | Full-time | Experienced professionals | Reference ID: 3901
- Tasks that ignite your passion
Java is your passion and you would like to develop for more than 43 million customers? Then help us with your coding skills to make our services even better! Flexible working hours await you, whether on-site in Karlsruhe or completely remote throughout Germany. In addition, you can continuously expand your know-how with Slack Days and Java developer conferences.
- You will plan, implement and integrate central services for our brands WEB.DE, GMX and mail.com.
- You will design and develop scalable, high-load and fail-safe software that is geo-redundantly operated in our own data centers.
- You will develop Java services for our tracking infrastructure using Spring Boot, Kafka and Apache Cassandra, among others.
- You will develop new features and advise developers from other teams on the integration of our systems.
- You will ensure the functionality of our components with development-accompanying tests.
Advantages you enjoy
Lived corporate culture
Transparency, open communication and short decision-making processes
Wide range of further training
E-learning, seminars, conferences and mentoring
Conferences, lecture series, courses, open source projects, community meetings, user groups
Active health care
Sports and fitness classes, lectures, discounts at fitness and health centers, fresh fruit and drinks for free
Inexpensive job bike
Generous subsidy for job bike leasing
Flexible working models
Home office, mobile office, flexible working hours, trust-based working time arrangements
Company pension scheme, discounts on our products and various leisure activities
Summer and winter parties, additional workshops and team events
- Your qualifications which inspire us
Do you have a technical degree or comparable apprenticeship? Are you interested in becoming part of an agile team and are you interested in the development of central components operated in our private cloud? Do you take pride in professionally developing high-quality software? And teamwork is a priority for you? Then we are looking forward to your application!
- You have at least two years of professional experience developing with Java and know your way around the Spring ecosystem.
- You develop secure and modern web services using Spring Boot, Spring WebMVC, Spring Security and Java 17.
- Ideally, you’re also experienced with Linux, Kubernetes, Apache Cassandra and Kafka.
- You enjoy learning new things, have strong communication skills and like to work precisely.
We are brand. With GMX, WEB.DE and mail.com and over 43 million active users, we are the leading email and communication platform in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
We are future. Our services and apps simplify digital life from cloud storage to news and ID management.
You are at home. Your digital passion finds a professional home with us. Your strength makes us stronger, your expertise complements our ideas, your success becomes visible. Together we shape the digital future.
Diversity enriches. Different cultures, nationalities, genders, age groups, sexual orientations and religions as well as people with disabilities - we desire diversity and encourage it. Because only teams that reflect all facets of society offer the best framework conditions for creativity and make a company productive and distinctive. We value diversity and welcome all applications.
We look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and the reference number given above. Please use our online application form. If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please send us an email.
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE
Recruiting & Candidate Management
We are awarded!