SAP Basis Administrator (f/m/d) - onsite or remote / home office
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE | IT System Administration | Karlsruhe / Munich / Work from home | Permanent | Full-time | Young professionals / Experienced professionals | Reference ID: 3834
- Tasks that ignite your passion
You are an SAP Basis Administrator enthusiast? You are motivated to optimize the operation of our portals (WEB.DE / GMX)? You want to work in an open-minded, experienced, and motivated team with a passion for IT? Are you looking for a trusting and appreciative working environment? Then you are totally right with us!
- You are responsible for strategically ensuring SAP base operations through performance and optimization measures.
- You support the development of new SAP systems and the implementation of new functions.
- You plan and execute release changes, updates, system copies, migrations, installations, and upgrades.
- You take over the processing of problem and service reports. In addition, you are responsible for the error analysis and correction of technical problems in SAP Basis.
- You make performance analyses, vulnerability analyses and troubleshooting.
Advantages you enjoy
Lived corporate culture
Transparency, open communication and short decision-making processes
Wide range of further training
E-learning, seminars, conferences and mentoring
Conferences, lecture series, courses, open source projects, community meetings, user groups
Active health care
Sports and fitness classes, lectures, discounts at fitness and health centers, fresh fruit and drinks for free
Inexpensive job bike
Generous subsidy for job bike leasing
Flexible working models
Home office, mobile office, flexible working hours, trust-based working time arrangements
Company pension scheme, discounts on our products and various leisure activities
Summer and winter parties, additional workshops and team events
- Your qualifications which inspire us
Do you have a degree in (business-) informatics, an apprenticeship with a comparable background or already have several years of professional experience in the planning and administration of SAP system landscapes? Ideally, you are familiar with SAP system landscapes on RedHat/Debian? Then we are looking forward to your application.
- You have ideally several years of professional experience in the area of SAP Basis and are skilled in working with the HANA database.
- You are very familiar with Linux distributions such as Debian and RedHat, common TCP/IP network services and protocols are also known to you.
- Ideally, you have already gained experience in working with SAP Fiori.
- You have a very good command of English, ideally also a good knowledge of German.
- You are a true team player, you describe yourself as dedicated, goal-oriented and communicative.
We are brand. With GMX, WEB.DE and mail.com and over 43 million active users, we are the leading email and communication platform in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
We are future. Our services and apps simplify digital life from cloud storage to news and ID management.
You are at home. Your digital passion finds a professional home with us. Your strength makes us stronger, your expertise complements our ideas, your success becomes visible. Together we shape the digital future.
Diversity enriches. Different cultures, nationalities, genders, age groups, sexual orientations and religions as well as people with disabilities - we desire diversity and encourage it. Because only teams that reflect all facets of society offer the best framework conditions for creativity and make a company productive and distinctive. We value diversity and welcome all applications.
We look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and the reference number given above. Please use our online application form. If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please send us an email.
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE
Recruiting & Candidate Management
We are awarded!