Frontend Developer (f/m/d) - onsite or remote / home office
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE | IT Software Development | Karlsruhe / Nationwide (Germany) / Munich | Permanent | Full-time | Experienced professionals | Reference ID: 3770
- Tasks that ignite your passion
With a market share over 50 percent, GMX and WEB.DE are the most widely used e-mail providers in Germany. Including our international brands, we have more than 40 million active users. That's an achievement we are very proud of. It's a very rewarding feeling that our work has a direct impact on our friends and family, as the chances are high that some of them use our product and experience new features.
You can expect a diverse and talented team of passionate individuals who want to use their expertise to build the best customer product possible. Whether you prefer working in one of our offices in Munich or Karlsruhe or fully remote, we offer flexible working hours with a focus on a healthy work-life balance. Our cross functional product teams (that we call squads) offer a chance to have an impact in multiple stages of the product development from product discovery to implementing new features to existing products. A wide variety of trainings from tech related topics like security to soft skill topics like moderation as well as internal and external conferences give you the chance for continuous personal growth.
- Work on new and existing products in the mail domain and solve challenging problems in the area of frontend development.
- Interact daily with colleagues from different areas e.g. other frontend engineers, middleware engineers, quality assurance, user experience or product managers.
- Own your codebase: Be part of architectural decision, write clean, maintainable as well testable code and bring in new ideas to improve the codebase and user features.
- Stay up to date with the newest trends in the world of web technologies and share your knowledge in regular internal sessions.
Advantages you enjoy
Lived corporate culture
Transparency, open communication and short decision-making processes
Wide range of further training
E-learning, seminars, conferences and mentoring
Conferences, lecture series, courses, open source projects, community meetings, user groups
Active health care
Sports and fitness classes, lectures, discounts at fitness and health centers, fresh fruit and drinks for free
Inexpensive job bike
Generous subsidy for job bike leasing
Flexible working models
Home office, mobile office, flexible working hours, trust-based working time arrangements
Company pension scheme, discounts on our products and various leisure activities
Summer and winter parties, additional workshops and team events
- Your qualifications which inspire us
Are you passionate about frontend development and share our passion on delivering a great product to customers? Are you interested in becoming part of a cross-functional web development team? Do you enjoy learning new things and are a born team player? If that sounds interesting for you, we are looking forward to your application.
- At least three years of experience as a professional frontend developer using a frontend framework like Angular, React or alike.
- You are eager to continually improve both your technical skills and soft skills.
- Your communication skills in English allow you to easily collaborate with others, propose ideas or just speak up on a daily basis.
- A good understanding of large scale frontend applications and the requirements which come with such applications is a bonus.
We are brand. With GMX, WEB.DE and mail.com and over 43 million active users, we are the leading email and communication platform in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
We are future. Our services and apps simplify digital life from cloud storage to news and ID management.
You are at home. Your digital passion finds a professional home with us. Your strength makes us stronger, your expertise complements our ideas, your success becomes visible. Together we shape the digital future.
Diversity enriches. Different cultures, nationalities, genders, age groups, sexual orientations and religions as well as people with disabilities - we desire diversity and encourage it. Because only teams that reflect all facets of society offer the best framework conditions for creativity and make a company productive and distinctive. We value diversity and welcome all applications.
We look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and the reference number given above. Please use our online application form. If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please send us an email.
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE
Recruiting & Candidate Management
We are awarded!