(Senior) Product Manager (f/m/d) - for 12 months - onsite or remote / home office
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE | Product Management | Karlsruhe / Munich | Temporary (Full-Time) | Full-time | Experienced professionals | Reference ID: 3707
- Tasks that ignite your passion
You will be part of a tight-knit, highly collaborative, cross-functional team of Product Managers focused on helping customers manage their digital lives. We build features and capabilities that bring more solutions to address the needs of our massive user base as it comes to digital communication, content, and organization. This is an ideal role for a product manager with a background in SaaS cloud and content management services. It is a great role for someone who is up for the challenge of taking initiative, driving strategic investments, shaping a roadmap, leading a cross-functional team, and delighting our customers.
- You will be a key player in driving the cross functional product strategy forward. You rigorously prioritize and balance your product’s long-term roadmap with its backlog of issues and bugs.
- You execute with engineering, design, analytics, marketing, and product partners.
- You delight customers in hard-to-copy, margin-enhancing ways.
- You make data-informed product decisions backed by qualitative and quantitative research.
- You define and improve key funnels and metrics and share insights and results throughout the company.
Advantages you enjoy
Lived corporate culture
Transparency, open communication and short decision-making processes
Wide range of further training
E-learning, seminars, conferences and mentoring
Conferences, lecture series, courses, open source projects, community meetings, user groups
Active health care
Sports and fitness classes, lectures, discounts at fitness and health centers, fresh fruit and drinks for free
Inexpensive job bike
Generous subsidy for job bike leasing
Flexible working models
Home office, mobile office, flexible working hours, trust-based working time arrangements
Company pension scheme, discounts on our products and various leisure activities
Summer and winter parties, additional workshops and team events
- Your qualifications which inspire us
Have you completed a degree or comparable work experience? Are you interested in becoming part of a crossfunctional team and are keen to make use of new technologies? Are you showing a "hands-on" work attitude? In that case, we’re looking to receive your application. Skills and Experience:
- You have 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager, ideally on mobile initiatives combined with B2C SaaS.
- You have the ability to achieve clarity, collaboration and focus among cross functional stakeholders.
- You have the ability to set long-term strategy and executing on short-term product goals.
- You have got customer focus with clear understanding of end-user needs.
- You have great written and oral communication skills.
We are brand. With GMX, WEB.DE and mail.com and over 43 million active users, we are the leading email and communication platform in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
We are future. Our services and apps simplify digital life from cloud storage to news and ID management.
You are at home. Your digital passion finds a professional home with us. Your strength makes us stronger, your expertise complements our ideas, your success becomes visible. Together we shape the digital future.
Diversity enriches. Different cultures, nationalities, genders, age groups, sexual orientations and religions as well as people with disabilities - we desire diversity and encourage it. Because only teams that reflect all facets of society offer the best framework conditions for creativity and make a company productive and distinctive. We value diversity and welcome all applications.
We look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and the reference number given above. Please use our online application form. If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please send us an email.
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE
Recruiting & Candidate Management
We are awarded!