Analytics Engineer (f/m/d) - onsite or remote / home office
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE | Business Intelligence / Data Analysis | Karlsruhe / Nationwide (Germany) / Munich | Permanent | Full-time | Experienced professionals | Reference ID: 3693
- Tasks that ignite your passion
Your goal is to enable data-driven work and you are passionate about modern analytics infrastructure. You really want to make a difference in a digital-focused company with an agile environment? Then we have more than just a job waiting for you: The opportunity to use your skills and ideas to advance our analytics toolset and data pipelines for the most successful email and cloud applications in Germany. Over 43 million customers use our email and cloud products on GMX and WEB.DE. Our mission is to help people manage their digital lives, deliver peace of mind and save time & money. Become part of our team to help grow and support our analytics community with your expertise.
- You grow a deep understanding of our products, data producers and use cases on our data platforms.
- You enable analysts to build report pipelines and analytics solutions using the standards and best practices you provide.
- You teach analysts to use the platform and to achieve their goals.
- You check contributed code and give advice for enhancements.
- You build optimized analytics data sources as a common basis for all analysts.
Advantages you enjoy
Lived corporate culture
Transparency, open communication and short decision-making processes
Wide range of further training
E-learning, seminars, conferences and mentoring
Conferences, lecture series, courses, open source projects, community meetings, user groups
Active health care
Sports and fitness classes, lectures, discounts at fitness and health centers, fresh fruit and drinks for free
Inexpensive job bike
Generous subsidy for job bike leasing
Flexible working models
Home office, mobile office, flexible working hours, trust-based working time arrangements
Company pension scheme, discounts on our products and various leisure activities
Summer and winter parties, additional workshops and team events
- Your qualifications which inspire us
You have several years of experience in a data role with skills in data engineering and data analysis? Data thinking is your motivation and you can really inspire internal stakeholders? Are you a strong team player and is your working style “hands-on”? Then we are looking forward to your application!
- You have significant experience with SQL, data modeling and ETL.
- You have profound knowledge in Tableau or similar self-service tools.
- You have solid skills in community management and team teaching.
- You have a deep understanding of data warehouse design patterns and metrics calculations.
- You have a solid background in programming paradigms and tools like Gitlab.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills for working with technical and product roles.
We are brand. With GMX, WEB.DE and mail.com and over 43 million active users, we are the leading email and communication platform in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
We are future. Our services and apps simplify digital life from cloud storage to news and ID management.
You are at home. Your digital passion finds a professional home with us. Your strength makes us stronger, your expertise complements our ideas, your success becomes visible. Together we shape the digital future.
Diversity enriches. Different cultures, nationalities, genders, age groups, sexual orientations and religions as well as people with disabilities - we desire diversity and encourage it. Because only teams that reflect all facets of society offer the best framework conditions for creativity and make a company productive and distinctive. We value diversity and welcome all applications.
We look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and the reference number given above. Please use our online application form. If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please send us an email.
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE
Recruiting & Candidate Management
We are awarded!