Teamlead IT Infrastructure (f/m/d)
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE | IT Software Development / IT System Administration | Karlsruhe / Munich | Permanent | Full-time | Executives | Reference ID: 3608
- Tasks that ignite your passion
Leading a technical team is exactly your thing and you want to work with large environments with several 100 nodes? Automation and high availability are a matter of course for you? You want to work in a trusting and appreciative environment? You see yourself in partnership with product management and software development and would like to be perceived as a strong partner? Then the position as Teamlead IT Infrastructure is just right for you:
- As a manager, you will be responsible for the technical, disciplinary and results-oriented management of a newly established team of 6 employees.
- Together with your team, you will be responsible for the operation and further development of our in-house Big Data platform.
- You contribute to the design of the next generation of our open source based tech stack.
- You proactively coordinate disruptive actions within our incident management and capacities.
- You are passionate about developing your team and employees to work independently.
Advantages you enjoy
Lived corporate culture
Transparency, open communication and short decision-making processes
Wide range of further training
E-learning, seminars, conferences and mentoring
Conferences, lecture series, courses, open source projects, community meetings, user groups
Active health care
Sports and fitness classes, lectures, discounts at fitness and health centers, fresh fruit and drinks for free
Inexpensive job bike
Generous subsidy for job bike leasing
Flexible working models
Home office, mobile office, flexible working hours, trust-based working time arrangements
Company pension scheme, discounts on our products and various leisure activities
Summer and winter parties, additional workshops and team events
- Your qualifications which inspire us
You have a technical degree or comparable, relevant professional experience? Your goal is to empower your employees? Through your collaboration with different stakeholders, it is easy for you to prepare and communicate technical issues in a way that is suitable for the recipient? You convince with an agile way of working, a pronounced hands-on mentality and enjoy bringing innovative products to the road together with product management and development? Then you've come to the right place!
- With your servant leadership mindset, you have a holistic view and build lasting and resilient relationships of trust.
- Through your previous practical experience in IT Operations, you have been able to acquire a good knowledge of software and system architecture, Linux distributions and networks.
- You already bring knowledge in the areas of Infrastructure-as-Code, instrumentation and monitoring of distributed systems, high load and high availability and config management.
- Ideally, you have worked in systems or network operations and have experience with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, ELK Stack, Apache Kafka, and static web servers.
- Analytical thinking, communication and assertiveness skills, strong service orientation and very good English skills complete your profile.
We are brand. With GMX, WEB.DE and mail.com and over 43 million active users, we are the leading email and communication platform in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
We are future. Our services and apps simplify digital life from cloud storage to news and ID management.
You are at home. Your digital passion finds a professional home with us. Your strength makes us stronger, your expertise complements our ideas, your success becomes visible. Together we shape the digital future.
Diversity enriches. Different cultures, nationalities, genders, age groups, sexual orientations and religions as well as people with disabilities - we desire diversity and encourage it. Because only teams that reflect all facets of society offer the best framework conditions for creativity and make a company productive and distinctive. We value diversity and welcome all applications.
We look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and the reference number given above. Please use our online application form. If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please send us an email.
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE
Recruiting & Candidate Management
We are awarded!