Fullstack Software Developer (f/m/d) – Java, Spring, Angular - onsite or remote / home office
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE | IT Cross Functionality / IT Software Development | Karlsruhe / Nationwide (Germany) / Work from home | Permanent | Full-time | Experienced professionals | Reference ID: 3134
- Tasks that ignite your passion
Are you a Software Developer with a passion for Frontend and Backend? Do you like to work in a successful team that strives for Software Engineering at a high level? Are you keen to work on a variety of challenging projects using an up-to-date technology stack and an agile setup? Then we’re exactly looking for you! For our strong brands GMX, WEB.DE and mail.com, we’re implementing a vast number of business-critical B2C and B2B applications, which are used by tens of thousands of customers each day and which contribute significantly to the company’s success.
- You are responsible for the design and implementation of scalable web applications and microservices both in Frontend and Backend.
- You support your projects in all phases of the software development lifecycle - from technical conception through implementation till the rollout in production.
- You are invited to participate in design discussions to ensure the applications are aligned with the software architecture and our technical roadmap.
- Great training opportunities (e.g. tech conferences, O´Reilly learning platform) and our professional environment allow you to grow and to keep your knowledge up-to-date at all times.
- You benefit from very good working conditions (e.g. remote work, free choice of hardware, professional tooling) in a technology leading company.
Advantages you enjoy
Lived corporate culture
Transparency, open communication and short decision-making processes
Wide range of further training
E-learning, seminars, conferences and mentoring
Conferences, lecture series, courses, open source projects, community meetings, user groups
Active health care
Sports and fitness classes, lectures, discounts at fitness and health centers, fresh fruit and drinks for free
Inexpensive job bike
Generous subsidy for job bike leasing
Flexible working models
Home office, mobile office, flexible working hours, trust-based working time arrangements
Company pension scheme, discounts on our products and various leisure activities
Summer and winter parties, additional workshops and team events
- Your qualifications which inspire us
You have a product-oriented development mindset and an ownership attitude towards your projects? You welcome challenges, you’re keen to learn new things and you’re a strong teamplayer? Then we’re looking forward to your application!
- You have strong development skills in Java and the Spring Framework/Spring Boot.
- You have good knowledge of modern web technologies such as HTML5, CSS3 and Typescript.
- You know web application frameworks like Angular and template engines like Thymeleaf.
- You are looking forward to expanding your knowledge towards modern DevOps technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, Istio, and Gitlab CI.
- You have strong communication skills and enjoy technical discussions with your colleagues. At the same time, you are able to win others over to your arguments.
We are brand. With GMX, WEB.DE and mail.com and over 43 million active users, we are the leading email and communication platform in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
We are future. Our services and apps simplify digital life from cloud storage to news and ID management.
You are at home. Your digital passion finds a professional home with us. Your strength makes us stronger, your expertise complements our ideas, your success becomes visible. Together we shape the digital future.
Diversity enriches. Different cultures, nationalities, genders, age groups, sexual orientations and religions as well as people with disabilities - we desire diversity and encourage it. Because only teams that reflect all facets of society offer the best framework conditions for creativity and make a company productive and distinctive. We value diversity and welcome all applications.
We look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and the reference number given above. Please use our online application form. If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please send us an email.
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE
Recruiting & Candidate Management
We are awarded!