Java / Spring / Kubernetes – Developer (f/m/d)
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE | IT Software Development | Karlsruhe / Nationwide (Germany) / Munich | Permanent | Full-time | Experienced professionals | Reference ID: 2965
- Tasks that ignite your passion
Your passion is Java backend development? You are appreciating an environment of flat hierarchies and cross-functional agile teams? The challenge to provide stable software for our 43 Mio active GMX, WEB.DE and mail.com customers, growing by 20.000 per day thrills you? Then we look forward to getting to know you! You design, implement and maintain business-critical systems and customer processes, like (de)registration, (de)provisioning or the customer center by using leading edge technologies.
- Design and develop highly scalable, high performance and geo-redundant fail-safe Java based software operated in our own data centers, which are among the most secure and powerful in Europe.
- Develop Java services for our systems, such as account lifecycle infrastructure (registration / deregistration) and the associated data stores, both relational and NoSQL.
- Use Spring Boot, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka and PostgreSQL and evaluate new, state-of the-art technologies, do prototyping and load testing.
- Collaborate with developers from other teams, product owners and internal or external partners.
- Work on your own projects or try out new technologies on prototypes during "Slack Days".
Advantages you enjoy
Lived corporate culture
Transparency, open communication and short decision-making processes
Wide range of further training
E-learning, seminars, conferences and mentoring
Conferences, lecture series, courses, open source projects, community meetings, user groups
Active health care
Sports and fitness classes, lectures, discounts at fitness and health centers, fresh fruit and drinks for free
Inexpensive job bike
Generous subsidy for job bike leasing
Flexible working models
Home office, mobile office, flexible working hours, trust-based working time arrangements
Company pension scheme, discounts on our products and various leisure activities
Summer and winter parties, additional workshops and team events
- Your qualifications which inspire us
Did you complete a technical degree or a comparable education? Are you interested in modern software infrastructures and the creation of highly available single sign on services for millions of customers? If you also have a passion for new technologies and professional software development linked with a "hands-on" mentality - then we are looking forward to your application!
- You have knowledge in implementing Java artifacts with Java 8 and above, following object-oriented and functional approaches.
- You have at least basic knowledge about SpringBoot, Linux, Maven and GIT.
- You have ambition to deliver high quality artifacts with attention to details.
- You are a born team player with solution oriented working style and good communication and documentation skills in English (German is a plus).
- You are willing to learn in a fast-changing environment.
We are brand. With GMX, WEB.DE and mail.com and over 43 million active users, we are the leading email and communication platform in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
We are future. Our services and apps simplify digital life from cloud storage to news and ID management.
You are at home. Your digital passion finds a professional home with us. Your strength makes us stronger, your expertise complements our ideas, your success becomes visible. Together we shape the digital future.
Diversity enriches. Different cultures, nationalities, genders, age groups, sexual orientations and religions as well as people with disabilities - we desire diversity and encourage it. Because only teams that reflect all facets of society offer the best framework conditions for creativity and make a company productive and distinctive. We value diversity and welcome all applications.
We look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and the reference number given above. Please use our online application form. If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please send us an email.
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE
Recruiting & Candidate Management
We are awarded!