(Senior) BI Developer (f/m/d) - onsite or remote / home office
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE | Business Intelligence / Data Analysis | Karlsruhe / Nationwide (Germany) / Munich | Permanent | Full-time | Experienced professionals | Reference ID: 2791
- Tasks that ignite your passion
Your goal is to enable data-driven work and you’re passionate about data warehouses? You really want to make a difference in a digital focused company with an agile environment? We have more than just a job waiting for you: the opportunity to use your skills and ideas to advance our data warehouse for the most successful freemail and cloud applications in Germany. Over 40 million customers use our e-mail and cloud tools on GMX and WEB.DE. Our mission is to help people manage their digital lives, deliver peace of mind and save time & money. Become part of our team to help develop our data warehouse further.
- You grow a deep understanding of our products, monetization processes and the generated data.
- You write concepts based on the requirements, that you define together with product management and sales.
- You are in close contact with colleagues of the product development units so you can make sure that smart data is generated.
- You build data models and ETL jobs.
- You define KPIs and monitor their development, build reports and create ad hoc analyses.
- You support product management in using self-service reporting tools, understanding the data and making the right decisions.
Advantages you enjoy
Lived corporate culture
Transparency, open communication and short decision-making processes
Wide range of further training
E-learning, seminars, conferences and mentoring
Conferences, lecture series, courses, open source projects, community meetings, user groups
Active health care
Sports and fitness classes, lectures, discounts at fitness and health centers, fresh fruit and drinks for free
Inexpensive job bike
Generous subsidy for job bike leasing
Flexible working models
Home office, mobile office, flexible working hours, trust-based working time arrangements
Company pension scheme, discounts on our products and various leisure activities
Summer and winter parties, additional workshops and team events
- Your qualifications which inspire us
You have several years experience as a business intelligence developer or in a comparable role in a DWH related team? Data thinking is your motivation and you can really inspire internal stakeholders? You are a strong team player and your working style is “hands-on”? Then we’re looking forward to your application!
- You have significant experience with Microsoft SQL Server and SSIS or with equivalent data warehouse systems and ETL tools.
- You have profound knowledge in Tableau or similar self-service tools.
- You have a deep understanding of data warehouse design patterns.
- You have strong skills in requirements engineering of data solutions and experience in KPI definition.
- You have a solid background in programming languages.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills for working with technical and product roles.
We are brand. With GMX, WEB.DE and mail.com and over 43 million active users, we are the leading email and communication platform in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
We are future. Our services and apps simplify digital life from cloud storage to news and ID management.
You are at home. Your digital passion finds a professional home with us. Your strength makes us stronger, your expertise complements our ideas, your success becomes visible. Together we shape the digital future.
Diversity enriches. Different cultures, nationalities, genders, age groups, sexual orientations and religions as well as people with disabilities - we desire diversity and encourage it. Because only teams that reflect all facets of society offer the best framework conditions for creativity and make a company productive and distinctive. We value diversity and welcome all applications.
We look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and the reference number given above. Please use our online application form. If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please send us an email.
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE
Recruiting & Candidate Management
We are awarded!