Working student (f/m/d) - for High Load Core Data Services
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE | IT Software Development | Munich | Working student | Full- or Part-time | Students | Reference ID: 2571
- Tasks that ignite your passion
As a working student, you are part of our agile development team with which we launch new IT solutions handling the core data of our over 40 million customer accounts of the brands GMX, WEB.DE and mail.com.
- You will support in the implementation of test and production code in Java.
- You will independently plan and implement internal tools to optimize our software development processes.
- Together with your colleagues you will work on current projects in which you actively shape our software landscape.
Advantages you enjoy
Lived corporate culture
Transparency, open communication and short decision-making processes
Wide range of further training
E-learning, seminars, conferences and mentoring
Conferences, lecture series, courses, open source projects, community meetings, user groups
Active health care
Sports and fitness classes, lectures, discounts at fitness and health centers, fresh fruit and drinks for free
Inexpensive job bike
Generous subsidy for job bike leasing
Flexible working models
Home office, mobile office, flexible working hours, trust-based working time arrangements
Company pension scheme, discounts on our products and various leisure activities
Summer and winter parties, additional workshops and team events
- Your qualifications which inspire us
You are a student of computer science (BA / MA) or a related subject.
- You have basic knowledge of object-oriented programming in Java and have already gained practical experience.
- You have basic experience with current working methods and tools (GIT, Maven, IDE) and you are able to communicate in English.
- First experience with Linux as working environment is an advantage.
- You are willing to learn about tools and frameworks (Docker, SpringBoot).
- You are characterized by independent and systematic work as well as constructive cooperation in a team.
We are brand. With GMX, WEB.DE and mail.com and over 43 million active users, we are the leading email and communication platform in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
We are future. Our services and apps simplify digital life from cloud storage to news and ID management.
You are at home. Your digital passion finds a professional home with us. Your strength makes us stronger, your expertise complements our ideas, your success becomes visible. Together we shape the digital future.
Diversity enriches. Different cultures, nationalities, genders, age groups, sexual orientations and religions as well as people with disabilities - we desire diversity and encourage it. Because only teams that reflect all facets of society offer the best framework conditions for creativity and make a company productive and distinctive. We value diversity and welcome all applications.
We look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and the reference number given above. Please use our online application form. If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please send us an email.
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE
Recruiting & Candidate Management
We are awarded!