Product Manager (f/m/d) - Mobile App
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE | Product Management | Karlsruhe / Munich | Permanent | Full-time | Experienced professionals | Reference ID: 2390
- Tasks that ignite your passion
In the Product Management Applications team at GMX, WEB.DE and mail.com, we work every day to integrate our innovative next-level e-mail clients as an indispensable feature in the everyday lives of our users. We design technological possibilities that not only make the digital home of more than 43 million accounts easy. Through Big Data and AI, we manage to offer exactly the solution that suits each individual. Would you like to join us?
- As Product Manager Mobile App, you will help shape the product vision and further develop our mobile products based on product discoveries, UX and data. You take responsibility for conceptual analyses, an optimal design of product and solution and efficiently implement requirements.
- You are the technical lead and work in an agile, highly specialised team, always with the drive to have the entire customer journey in mind and to make the customer experience better. You always have an eye on the market and you know what works and can apply your insights to the job every day.
- You work with an interdisciplinary team, consisting of developers who are passionate about writing the best code, UX colleagues who do an incredible job, PM colleagues who always know what the user wants and Stakes who know that it only works together.
- You derive the goals for your team from our product vision, translate the requirements for your team and work together with your stakeholders on an outcome-based roadmap that is created according to the rules of agile planning. Through your prioritisation, you ensure that goals are achieved and the product backlog is managed.
- Communication is your thing! You represent your team to stakeholders and our board members and present the team's success throughout the company.
Advantages you enjoy
Lived corporate culture
Transparency, open communication and short decision-making processes
Wide range of further training
E-learning, seminars, conferences and mentoring
Conferences, lecture series, courses, open source projects, community meetings, user groups
Active health care
Sports and fitness classes, lectures, discounts at fitness and health centers, fresh fruit and drinks for free
Inexpensive job bike
Generous subsidy for job bike leasing
Flexible working models
Home office, mobile office, flexible working hours, trust-based working time arrangements
Company pension scheme, discounts on our products and various leisure activities
Summer and winter parties, additional workshops and team events
- Your qualifications which inspire us
You already have several years of experience in the digital B2C environment. Your motivation is to get the best out of everything through agile product management. You have an overview of complex contexts and can manage several product topics with the same priority at the same time. You can also follow technical discussions and work in the matrix as a matter of course.
- You have several years of experience in a digital product management role and you are familiar with agile methods, can lead teams functionally and convince with your strong communication skills (also in English) on all levels.
- You can not only conceptualise outstanding solutions that make up an ingenious product, but also implement them collaboratively.
- You have already carried out product discoveries and the creation of user stories is no problem for you.
- You analyse and translate complex topics into executable and prioritised requirements, recognise complexities and enjoy taking responsibility for your team and your products.
We are brand. With GMX, WEB.DE and mail.com and over 43 million active users, we are the leading email and communication platform in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
We are future. Our services and apps simplify digital life from cloud storage to news and ID management.
You are at home. Your digital passion finds a professional home with us. Your strength makes us stronger, your expertise complements our ideas, your success becomes visible. Together we shape the digital future.
Diversity enriches. Different cultures, nationalities, genders, age groups, sexual orientations and religions as well as people with disabilities - we desire diversity and encourage it. Because only teams that reflect all facets of society offer the best framework conditions for creativity and make a company productive and distinctive. We value diversity and welcome all applications.
We look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and the reference number given above. Please use our online application form. If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please send us an email.
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE
Recruiting & Candidate Management
We are awarded!