Head of Mail Security (f/m/d)
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE | IT Cross Functionality / Product Management / Project Management / Process Management | Karlsruhe / Munich | Permanent | Full-time | Executives | Reference ID: 2175
- Tasks that ignite your passion
E-Mail is one of the most important communication channels for our 40 million customers. Your mission is to keep their inboxes free of spam, viruses and other threats. You love to take over responsibility and your heart beats for e-mail and security topics? Then it is you we are looking for!
- You lead a team of anti-spam experts and analysts, with the goal of keeping the inboxes of our customers spamfree (inbound) and to prevent abuse of our mail platform (outbound mail).
- Together with your team you are responsible for the spam filter quality for the brands GMX, WEB.DE, mail.com and for our Wheelable partners.
- You always have a good overview about incoming and outgoing mail traffic and you own the KPIs to measure and evaluate the quality of the spam protection.
- You steer all needed processes and activities of the mail security team in daily business and you provide the postmaster support for e-mail senders.
Advantages you enjoy
Lived corporate culture
Transparency, open communication and short decision-making processes
Wide range of further training
E-learning, seminars, conferences and mentoring
Conferences, lecture series, courses, open source projects, community meetings, user groups
Active health care
Sports and fitness classes, lectures, discounts at fitness and health centers, fresh fruit and drinks for free
Inexpensive job bike
Generous subsidy for job bike leasing
Flexible working models
Home office, mobile office, flexible working hours, trust-based working time arrangements
Company pension scheme, discounts on our products and various leisure activities
Summer and winter parties, additional workshops and team events
- Your qualifications which inspire us
Have you graduated from a technical university or completed a comparable education? You have gained multiple years of experience in leadership responsibility? You are able to inspire your team members and colleagues and you have a proven track record strategic achievements under complicated circumstances? You are a quick-learner and you are always eager to strive to better results? You like to work “hands-on”, you are a real team player and you appreciate a dynamic and complex environment? Then we look forward hearing from you.
- You bring several years of disciplinary leadership experience in IT. You are passionate about the Internet. Ideally, you have experience in the area of e-mail security, e-mail deliverability or in the management of anti-abuse teams.
- You enjoy developing your team and your employees personally and professionally to achieve top performance.
- You inspire us with your quick perception. Your motivation is the daily search for even better solutions.
- You have an analytical mindset and lifelong learning is not just a catchphrase for you, both professionally and personally.
- Due to our international orientation, English language skills are mandatory.
We are brand. With GMX, WEB.DE and mail.com and over 43 million active users, we are the leading email and communication platform in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
We are future. Our services and apps simplify digital life from cloud storage to news and ID management.
You are at home. Your digital passion finds a professional home with us. Your strength makes us stronger, your expertise complements our ideas, your success becomes visible. Together we shape the digital future.
Diversity enriches. Different cultures, nationalities, genders, age groups, sexual orientations and religions as well as people with disabilities - we desire diversity and encourage it. Because only teams that reflect all facets of society offer the best framework conditions for creativity and make a company productive and distinctive. We value diversity and welcome all applications.
We look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and the reference number given above. Please use our online application form. If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please send us an email.
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE
Recruiting & Candidate Management
We are awarded!