Agile Testautomation Engineer (f/m/d) - onsite or remote / home office
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE | IT Software Development | Karlsruhe / Nationwide (Germany) / Munich | Permanent | Full-time | Experienced professionals | Reference ID: 1768
- Tasks that ignite your passion
Do you enjoy developing automated tests and are you interested in the latest test automation frameworks? Then we are looking for you! We develop and test innovative products for our more than 40 million freemail and cloud customers of the WEB.DE and GMX brands using machine learning, among other things. As a test automation engineer, you will be a specialist for all QA tasks in an agile, cross-functional software development team. Shape the future of testing with us and become part of our team!
- You will be the first point of contact for the development and implementation of automated integration and acceptance tests.
- You will further develop the testing strategy as well as our testing tools and frameworks.
- You analyse test results and thus contribute to quality optimisation.
- You regularly exchange information with the QA community on new technologies, test methods and best practices.
Advantages you enjoy
Lived corporate culture
Transparency, open communication and short decision-making processes
Wide range of further training
E-learning, seminars, conferences and mentoring
Conferences, lecture series, courses, open source projects, community meetings, user groups
Active health care
Sports and fitness classes, lectures, discounts at fitness and health centers, fresh fruit and drinks for free
Inexpensive job bike
Generous subsidy for job bike leasing
Flexible working models
Home office, mobile office, flexible working hours, trust-based working time arrangements
Company pension scheme, discounts on our products and various leisure activities
Summer and winter parties, additional workshops and team events
- Your qualifications which inspire us
Do you have a technical degree such as computer science or comparable training? Are you interested in becoming part of an agile team and helping to shape test automation? You write high-quality code, your work attitude is "hands-on" and you like to deal with new technologies? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
- You have very good knowledge in the conception and development of automated tests: Integration Tests, Acceptance Tests, Performance Tests.
- You have good knowledge of Java or Kotlin and web technologies such as JSON or RESTFul HTTP are not foreign words to you.
- You are familiar with CI environments such as GitLab-CI.
- You like to learn new things e.g. from the areas of development, data science, security or DevOps and can think outside the box.
- You are a true team player, have strong communication skills and appreciate an agile, interdisciplinary team.
We are brand. With GMX, WEB.DE and mail.com and over 43 million active users, we are the leading email and communication platform in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
We are future. Our services and apps simplify digital life from cloud storage to news and ID management.
You are at home. Your digital passion finds a professional home with us. Your strength makes us stronger, your expertise complements our ideas, your success becomes visible. Together we shape the digital future.
Diversity enriches. Different cultures, nationalities, genders, age groups, sexual orientations and religions as well as people with disabilities - we desire diversity and encourage it. Because only teams that reflect all facets of society offer the best framework conditions for creativity and make a company productive and distinctive. We value diversity and welcome all applications.
We look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and the reference number given above. Please use our online application form. If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please send us an email.
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE
Recruiting & Candidate Management
We are awarded!