Fullstack Java Developer (f/m/d) - onsite or remote / home office
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE | IT Software Development | Karlsruhe / Nationwide (Germany) / Work from home | Permanent | Full-time | Experienced professionals | Reference ID: 1679
- Tasks that ignite your passion
You have a passion for both Frontend and Backend Development? You prefer a cross-functional team, which consists of Software Developers, Operations- and QA Engineers? You like flat hierarchies and you want to develop outstanding customer facing applications? Then we’re exactly looking for you! Let’s build and implement online-shops, web applications and an Enterprise CMS System for WEB.DE, GMX and mail.com together, which are used by tens of thousands of customers each day.
- You will work on your projects in all phases - from technical conception through implementation till the rollout in production.
- You implement frontend as well as backend components for distributed and scalable web applications.
- You are invited to participate in design discussions to ensure the applications are aligned with the software architecture and our technical roadmap.
- You participate in internal and external conferences which helps you to keep your knowledge up-to-date at all times.
- You benefit from very good tech tools (e.g. free choice of hardware, professional tooling like IntelliJ, Gitlab, Jira, Confluence, ...) in a technology leading company.
Advantages you enjoy
Lived corporate culture
Transparency, open communication and short decision-making processes
Wide range of further training
E-learning, seminars, conferences and mentoring
Conferences, lecture series, courses, open source projects, community meetings, user groups
Active health care
Sports and fitness classes, lectures, discounts at fitness and health centers, fresh fruit and drinks for free
Inexpensive job bike
Generous subsidy for job bike leasing
Flexible working models
Home office, mobile office, flexible working hours, trust-based working time arrangements
Company pension scheme, discounts on our products and various leisure activities
Summer and winter parties, additional workshops and team events
- Your qualifications which inspire us
You have a product-oriented development mindset and a responsible ownership attitude towards software components? You’re code is high-quality weather in Frontend or Backend? You welcome challenges, you’re keen to learn new things and you’re a strong teamplayer? Then we’re looking forward to your application!
- You have knowledge of object-oriented programming with Java and ideally Spring Framework/ Spring Boot.
- You have experience with building RESTful Web Services.
- You are familiar with build tools and versioning systems (Gitlab CI, Maven, GIT, Sonar), experience with template engines is a plus.
- You like an international environment and you have good English skills.
- You are looking forward to expand your knowledge towards modern DevOps technologies like Docker, Consul or Vault.
We are brand. With GMX, WEB.DE and mail.com and over 43 million active users, we are the leading email and communication platform in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
We are future. Our services and apps simplify digital life from cloud storage to news and ID management.
You are at home. Your digital passion finds a professional home with us. Your strength makes us stronger, your expertise complements our ideas, your success becomes visible. Together we shape the digital future.
Diversity enriches. Different cultures, nationalities, genders, age groups, sexual orientations and religions as well as people with disabilities - we desire diversity and encourage it. Because only teams that reflect all facets of society offer the best framework conditions for creativity and make a company productive and distinctive. We value diversity and welcome all applications.
We look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and the reference number given above. Please use our online application form. If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please send us an email.
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE
Recruiting & Candidate Management
We are awarded!