Teamlead Application Development (f/m/d)
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE | IT Software Development | Munich | Permanent | Full-time | Executives | Reference ID: 1551
- Tasks that ignite your passion
Your mails, your news, your digital home.... Your passion agile software development, your approach customer first and your style of leadership cooperative? Then we are looking for you! Inspire more than 40 million customers with personalised news and develop the news portals GMX and WEB.DE with 18 million visits per week as Teamlead Application Development together with your team.
SPEED: Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes make it possible to react extremely dynamically to customer requirements.
RESPONSIBILITY: You built, you deploy it, you (will) run.
TEAM: Common decisions first.
TECHNOLOGY: Technology is our product.
LEARN: Brown Bag Sessions, Ship It Days, Slack Days.
STRATEGY: Develop news technology strategy with product management partners.
- You lead an international, twelve-person team consisting of Java, frontend and QA engineers professionally and develop it further.
- You continuously optimise the tech stack as well as methods and processes for agile software development.
- You coordinate important technological projects with product management and place them on the roadmap.
- You define the technology strategy together with the technology leadership team.
- You further develop the framework for two Scrum teams together with Scrum Masters, Product Management and Head of Design/UX.
Advantages you enjoy
Lived corporate culture
Transparency, open communication and short decision-making processes
Wide range of further training
E-learning, seminars, conferences and mentoring
Conferences, lecture series, courses, open source projects, community meetings, user groups
Active health care
Sports and fitness classes, lectures, discounts at fitness and health centers, fresh fruit and drinks for free
Inexpensive job bike
Generous subsidy for job bike leasing
Flexible working models
Home office, mobile office, flexible working hours, trust-based working time arrangements
Company pension scheme, discounts on our products and various leisure activities
Summer and winter parties, additional workshops and team events
- Your qualifications which inspire us
You have a technical degree or comparable professional experience? Do you have several years of professional experience in software development and see yourself as an enabler for your employees? Are you also interested in new technologies, agile methods and keeping up to date with best practices? Are you a real team player and do you have a hands-on mentality? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
- You have already led a cross-functional team in an agile environment.
- You have profound knowledge in the conception and implementation of web applications as well as in current web technologies (e.g. Java, Spring Boot, Jenkins, HTML, CSS, JS, Grunt...).
- You know how to ensure quality with a Secure Development Live Cycle process and apply software design principles in practice.
- You have strong communication skills and can manage and structure an agile world well.
- You live a customer-first approach and it is important to you to generate value for customers.
We are brand. With GMX, WEB.DE and mail.com and over 43 million active users, we are the leading email and communication platform in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
We are future. Our services and apps simplify digital life from cloud storage to news and ID management.
You are at home. Your digital passion finds a professional home with us. Your strength makes us stronger, your expertise complements our ideas, your success becomes visible. Together we shape the digital future.
Diversity enriches. Different cultures, nationalities, genders, age groups, sexual orientations and religions as well as people with disabilities - we desire diversity and encourage it. Because only teams that reflect all facets of society offer the best framework conditions for creativity and make a company productive and distinctive. We value diversity and welcome all applications.
We look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and the reference number given above. Please use our online application form. If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please send us an email.
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE
Recruiting & Candidate Management
We are awarded!